The pressure-sensitive chip series utilizes MEMS and sputtering thin film technologies, employing 17-4 PH stainless steel substrate for direct strain resistance. The sensors have wide applications range, especially in rail transit, construction machinery, petroleum and chemicals, gas and liquid pressure measurement in industrial automation control, testing instruments and so on.
This product is exclusively designed for OEM manufacturers and integrators with high standard requirements for sensor performance, reliability, and stability. The chip's output is a voltage signal in millivolts (mV), providing customers the flexibility to process the signal according to their specific needs and specifications.
● Advanced sputtered thin film technology adopted
● High accuracy, up to 0.03%F.S
● Good long-term stability, high reliability and corrosion resistant
● Low temperature drift, high overload capacity
● Integrated structure, suitable for a variety of fluid media
● Compact size for space limited applications
MAYBE YOU NEED
WRITE A MESSAGE